Italian Hospitality Collection is a portfolio of hotels, resorts and spas that embodies the true spirit of rejuvenation, and embraces a distinctive sense of place.
● 80 rooms and suites flaunting elegant design inspired by the mountains with windows and terraces offering spectacular outlooks.
● 3 restaurants and 2 bars offering you taste sensations wherever you are, whatever your mood.
● PA-NI-NO: The humble sandwich – panino in Italian – becomes an art form here, a simple yet gourmet way of eating that is satisfyingly delicious.
● Spa: face and body treatments, rituals, packages, Turkish bath, sauna, pool, fitness suite.
● Kids All Inclusive: including buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon snack and drinks (lunch and dinner will be eaten with the animators of the Kids Club in one of our 3 restaurants all of which offer a special kids menu).
● Babysitting service available on request (for an additional fee).
● Kids Club for 3 to 12 year olds both in the hotel and slopeside at La Loge du Massif. Fun days filled with games and sport, accompanied by qualified professionals from 9.30am-5pm and 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
● Ski Pass: buy your ski pass before you arrive or on the day with the help of our easy, fast and line-free Ski Concierge service.
● Ski school: Le Massif partners with the best ski schools in Courmayeur. You can book private, group or family lessons before you arrive by contacting your Personal Travel Advisor or our concierge. Multi-lingual ski instructors will meet your children in the hotel and take care of them throughout the day together with our qualified Kids Club staff. Classes available for skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, telemark skiing, freeriding and heliskiing.
● Free wifi.
● Eco-sustainable building powered by renewable energy.
● Airport transfers: our concierge can organize private transfers to and from the main airports in northern Italy (for an additional fee).
● Excursions: our concierge can organize you private or group excursions, including: freeriding, heliskiing, paragliding, trekking, mountain biking, orienteering, tours exploring the wilderness, hot-air balloon rides, helicopter rides over the Alps and glaciers, a breath-taking trip to the peaks of Mont Blanc on the Skyway cable car and fly fishing. We can also plan trips to the vineyards with wine tasting, picnics immersed in nature, visits to the Roman town of Aosta with a private guide, and much more.
● Golf course: 9 holes at Courmayeur (8km from the hotel).
● Services at Courmayeur: 2 conference centers hosting 3,000 people. Sports center with ice rink, pool, tennis courts, squash courts, cinema and shopping area.
The management reserves the right to open, close or change the opening/closing hours and dates of any restaurants or services due to operational requirements and weather conditions.